Monday, March 31, 2008

Stateside

Hello All,

I arrived back in California at 9:15 AM on Sunday, March 30. It was nice to return to sunny weather and good friends. I rode BART and Amtrak up to Sacramento where Brian Eisenbarth and his kids picked me up at the train station and delivered me to my apartment - thanks Brian! After a quick unpacking, shower and shave, my friends Bruce and Johnny ( thanks guys!) picked me up and we drove up to Orangevale for Steve Bird's 40th birthday party - happy birthday Steve! His wife, family and friends put on quite an event with live music, horseshoes and kegged beer. By the time I finally got to bed at 8:00 PM I had been up for 28 hours - a new personal best!


Well, thank you everyone for viewing my blog and for your support and comments. I read each comment even if I did not reply to all of them; I discovered that I cannot reply directly to anonymous comments. There were many great experiences over the past two weeks that I did not find time to write about. I plan to do that in the next few weeks and to post another online photo album so keep checking back if you are interested. Thanks again!

- Henry

No comments: