Friday, March 21, 2008

My online photo album

Hello all. I haven't posted in a few days but I will soon. Today I put together an online photo album complete with detailed captions for each photo. I think it will be a nice compliment to the blog.

For best viewing I suggest clicking the "slideshow" button above the photos and then adjusting the speed to 5 or 6 seconds. For some of the longer captions you can hit the pause button by dragging your mouse back over to the controls at the bottom of the screen. Check it out and let me know what you think. You should not have to sign up for an account, etc. for access:

http://picasaweb.google.com/humboldt95/March2008TokyoTrip02?authkey=cmlYyAWKD5w

if you have problems with the link just copy and paste the ENTIRE thing into your browser

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Henry-I am really enjoying your blog- thanks for sharing. It looks like you are having the trip of your lifetime!! April

Anonymous said...

henry
so happy to see photos of you on all your adventures. no sitting still. i can't wait to hear all of the details when you come home; but for now, you and chichi are keeping my traveling yearnings at bay, by living vicariously. love to you both. have a blast. lots of love, el

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I'm jealous. You are doing what I have tried to do for all these years. I guess that you will have to live my life vicariously and all I ask is that you do so as I would, and have a good time doing it.

Love, peace and drunkenness.

curitis g